Online Workshop: Masturbation – Take pleasure into your own hands
Orgasms have been shown to reduce stress and increase self-esteem — all while triggering a rush of the pleasure hormone oxytocin throughout the body. And yet, not everyone is getting them equally. According to a recent study of over 52,000 American adults, straight men usually or always orgasm 95 percent of the time they have sex, compared to 65 percent for hetero women. This is what’s known as the orgasm gap, and it’s a problem. Why? There is no doubt that this gap is a multilayer problem, but one of the main reasons for this difference is … we don´t know our body and we don´t ask for what we want, sometimes we don´t even know what we want.
In this workshop we will uncover the myths that revolve around masturbation, we will learn to identify areas of our body that until now we did not know and we will try to connect with our body in an environment of intimacy and trust, always respecting our own rhythms. Because the essential to achieve sexual fulfillment begins with knowing yourself.
Myths about sexuality
- Genital anatomy
- Sexual response
- How do I know if I have an orgasm?
- Types of orgasms
- Ejaculation and Squirt.
- Other ways to provoke an orgasm.
- Masturbation as a sexual practice.
- Sex toys: How to introduce them in our masturbations.
- Experience (practical part in class) 1. Visual self-examination 2. Application of techniques
- Online Workshop for Women an other people with vulva.
- Language: English
- Date: Saturday, April 9th / 11:00 am Miami (est)
- Instructors: Irene Negri @sexeducando